PC dancing girl sighting

All-campus forum of thoughts, opinions, and debate. Uncensored: enabling campus-wide communication.<br>Be sure to check out our Terms of Service.

SDUncensored.com is NOT responsible for any offensive content that is posted by our members. Posts by members of SDUncensored.com do not necessarily reflect the views of SDUncensored.com or of its staff.

Moderators: civicmon, skratchnsnift

joe
Site Admin

PC dancing girl sighting

Post by joe » 12/11/07 5:56 pm

at panera in mira mesa. i think she might be dancing at miramar college now, or possibly at cheetahs.

davedit

Post by davedit » 12/11/07 6:11 pm

What is PC Dancing Girl?

markman

Post by markman » 12/11/07 7:33 pm

ahahah she goes to the edwards theater a lot I've heard. What a weirdo. Was she rocking out when you saw her?

Hotshots

Re: PC dancing girl sighting

Post by Hotshots » 12/11/07 8:20 pm

joe wrote:at panera in mira mesa. i think she might be dancing at miramar college now, or possibly at cheetahs.
is there a youtube video of her anywhere? Ive heard all these stories about her but have never seen her. Is she asian?

Spaceman

Post by Spaceman » 12/11/07 10:57 pm

I'm pretty sure she's asian....probably filipino. She sat in my nutrition class a few times back in '04 and sat in front of me, but never took notes or anything. Her clothes were always dirty, as in it seemed like she didnt wash them for a couple days. And she always asked annoying ass questions.

joe
Site Admin

Post by joe » 12/11/07 11:08 pm

Spaceman wrote:I'm pretty sure she's asian....probably filipino. She sat in my nutrition class a few times back in '04 and sat in front of me, but never took notes or anything. Her clothes were always dirty, as in it seemed like she didnt wash them for a couple days. And she always asked annoying ass questions.
wasn't rocking out. i think she might have been asking people at panera for money or something.

ooweee

Post by ooweee » 12/15/07 11:54 pm

OMG!! this girl is famous. she goes to UCSD?!?

i've seen her in front of edwards in miramesa since highschool.
first encounter: i was sitting at jamba juice (those tables outside) and this girl asked me and my friend for 50 cents.... scared the shit out of us.

second encounter: we were in front of edwards waiting for the movie when she comes up to our crowd and asks, "do you think my legs are crooked?" - silence - fear -- :she leaves without saying a word:

third encounter: eating @ panera (outside tables). she sits down at the table across from us and doesnt do much. HOWEVER. it was a breezy day, and when she got up, her skirt flew up and everyone got a good glips of her thong.

i am still recovering to this day.

so how did she get her nickname PC girl?

Hotshots

Post by Hotshots » 12/16/07 1:38 pm

ooweee wrote:so how did she get her nickname PC girl?
I guess she used to dance in price center a few yrs ago? But I never saw her so I didnt get my lap dances :evil:

Spaceman

Post by Spaceman » 12/16/07 6:45 pm

ooweee wrote: so how did she get her nickname PC girl?
I don't think she is a UCSD student, just comes to campus to hang out. She is called Dancing PC Girl because she is often (or used to be) spotted rockin out to no music in the middle of Price Center during the day.

Jesus_Nut

Post by Jesus_Nut » 12/17/07 6:34 pm

Does anyone have a pic of her? Please post it itt tia.

haguremetaru

Post by haguremetaru » 12/19/07 6:34 pm

haha... I remember her...

Poor girl though. She just wants to rock!