email ad inquiries to info@sduncensored.com
• View topic - Samsung laptop commercial: Racist against whites?

It is currently 09/22/14 6:16 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: 09/24/09 10:31 pm 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vByCwNaSDU

Commercial depicts several white people with pig snouts stupidly trying to plug their inferior laptops into their face (snout). Then along comes a young attractive Korean lady with a superior laptop and shows up all the stupid gaijin.

Interesting to note: The Korean lady is the only one without a pig snout. Hell, even the dog has a pig snout. Subliminal message: white people = dogs?

Also, notice how the laptop spins in the wrong direction when she throws it. This leads me to one logical conclusion: Koreans don't care about angular momentum.

PostPosted: 09/24/09 10:59 pm 

Linux Lewis wrote:

Commercial depicts several white people with pig snouts stupidly trying to plug their inferior laptops into their face (snout). Then along comes a young attractive Korean lady with a superior laptop and shows up all the stupid gaijin.

Interesting to note: The Korean lady is the only one without a pig snout. Hell, even the dog has a pig snout. Subliminal message: white people = dogs?

Also, notice how the laptop spins in the wrong direction when she throws it. This leads me to one logical conclusion: Koreans don't care about angular momentum.

I didn't know samsung had laptops? I want one now after seeing that commercial! It's a bad commercial. What they should have done was include people of all races, including Koreans with snout mask on. Just for kicks, include Muslims and Jews too, you know how they feel about pigs :D . I'm not sure about the subliminal message. Will the Koreans now eat the white people? Haha jk, folks. I'm here all week, try the dog, ...I mean the veil.

PostPosted: 09/25/09 9:35 pm 

Linux Lewis wrote:

No, it's just that Koreans just don't care about you.

PostPosted: 09/26/09 9:27 am 

Koreans don't care about anyone but Koreans.

They're my least favorite among all the Asian ethnicities.

Some actual pertinent comments in reaction to the video:

Quote:
Sure, but Korea has only been colonised by its neighbours, namely China and Japan. The Korean Autonomous Prefecture in China is arguably still Korean land, and at 40,000 square kilometres, nothing to sneeze at. Also, sure they can be angry that they were once the Chosun province and immediately after gaining freedom they got split into two different nations.

That said, Korea can be angry at China and Japan, but it owes a very real debt to America, which is comprised largely of white people, and there's no real way to interpret this ad as anything but racism against white people.

That said-that said, Korean society gets a kick out of putting others down, when I lived there I got shit for being white, my friend got shit for being Japanese, and my Korean friends got shit because they were variously younger, had the wrong haircut, or any plethora of retarded reasons to call someone a cunt.

That said-that said-that said, I still like this ad because frankly I have a bit of a snout-nose myself.

Quote:
As an Asian person I'm pretty offended by this.

Also Asian people don't need a reason to be xenophobic. Most of them just really don't like anyone who isn't Asian, and is usually quite unapologetic about their racism.

Quote:
Shit like this makes me wonder why nerdy American whites have any sort of obsession with this area of the world. Having worked in a Chinese restaurant I'm not surprised. Of course I never felt looked down upon, but I know black customers where considered to be potential free loaders or difficult customers.

Also you can't turn the ghetto into black Korea.

Quote:
I really did have a lot of fun there, with other foreigners and locals, and was almost never treated with outright racism/disrespect but I could never watch tv due to the portrayal of foreigners on it.

Interesting story: One day while teaching there my Korean co-workers invited me to lunch right in font of another foreign teacher who I was standing beside that was black. I said that I was busy and couldn't go to the restaurant with them. When my the other teacher asked where they were going to eat (sounded like they were inviting both of us) they replied that they decided to not go out, then all they walked out and hopped into a car together and drove off (all within our view).

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09/26/09 11:34 am 

Korean racism is nothing like the racism from a greasy spic. I'd like to see you try making through one stop at a metro or bus without some eurotrash spic getting in your face about going back to your country 8)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zwg6d046ARo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEP0LGdnzdU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6dXhQjHFoo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GH4S32WAK-g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8hq5Mwy8wg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POGR-6M5MS0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49MY_V_SapY

This is the typical response you'll read from one of those subhumans:

guerrerohispano wrote:

jaja increible como tratas de sudacas a los sudamericanos,mira cabroncete yo trataria de sudaca a un mexindio drogadicto de esposa prostituta y de familia tercermundista amante de los frijoles q a un argentino,definitivamente penosa tu actitud de ataque cuando deberia ser de defensa ya q nadie envidia a mexico,jodido de mierda quien quiere a ese pais aparte de los chutafrijoles y los tragatacos?ridiculo...si no os gusta pues iros asi de sencillo yo os pago el billete

:P

Quote:
haha it's incredible how you treat "sudacas" (i.e., racist term for South Americans/latin Americans), look asshole i'd treat as a sudaca the way i'd treat a mexindian junkie with a prostitute wife and from a thirdworld/dirt poor family lover of beans in the same way as an argentinian, your attacking attitude is embarrassing when it should be in use of defense since nobody envies mexico, fucking shit who loves that country except for beaners and tacogobblers? ridiculous...if you don't like it then simply go i'll pay for your ticket

:lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09/26/09 12:00 pm 

"Tragatacos"! Hahahah :lol:

I'm hungry for some al pastor :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09/26/09 2:30 pm 

Ha, i enjoyed the "taco gobbler" comment as well!

Still, yeah, fuck the Spanish, never cared for them much. Especially with their retarded use of "vos" and their gay lisp...

For that matter, the Argentinian folk suck too, what with their Nazi heritage, and equally homosexual lisp.

Also: Does anyone even take Spain seriously? For god's sake, their royal armies couldn't even prevent a bunch of rag tag Indian's, Native Spaniards, and mixed folk from declaring themselves independent...

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09/26/09 5:01 pm 

spain, mexico = same shit. spain is the mexico of Europe 8)

Koreans are racist, but I don't take it seriously unless it prevents me from getting some (which it does... sometimes). Now, if some jap or kraut talks about "racial superiority," I'll give 'em the benefit of the doubt 'cause a lot of awersome shit has come from those two countries (BMW, Z350, improvements on trains and chocolate, sushi, animu, sex robots, giant robots, beer, Wagner's operas, krautrock, WWI and WWII, etc), and the Swedes only because there are some awersomely-hot chicks there that no other race could produce. So I don't get bent outta shape when a korean tries to pull that supremacy shit with me, much less when some jungle asian (primarily viet) tries to say the same shit 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09/26/09 5:42 pm 

Viet, Koreans, Jap = China. They are all Chinese. It just depends on when they left China.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09/26/09 10:22 pm 

Bitter_Almonds wrote:
spain, mexico = same shit. spain is the mexico of Europe 8)

don't they have a 20% unemployment rate over there?

anyways, yeaaaah I think growing up in a town full of koreans and chinese ppl doesn't really help to dismiss the passive/aggressive superiority complex that occurs. which is probably why a lot of second gen kids around rowland are as fucked up as I am. basically, once you've achieved the american dream or attained a lot of wealth (as a chinese or korean), you can virtually piss on everybody below the social/economic pyramid. you see a lot of "small business owners" around san gabe valley force feeding their kids an endless amount of guilt and depression to continue that bloodthirsty cycle.

Linux Lewis wrote:
For that matter, the Argentinian folk suck too, what with their Nazi heritage, and equally homosexual lisp.

speaking of argentina, thinking about going back with my parents to visit my aunt who still lives there (runs a grocery market there inorite so azn). but during the time my parents owned the laundromat, they actually saw some creepy dutch/german guys who looked like they left a few extra skeletons in the closet back in the old country.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09/26/09 10:50 pm 

Why are there Nazi in Argentina? Was Argentina a safe haven for Nazi or something?